Fundamentals of Machine Component Design Solutions Manual by Robert C. Juvinall and Kurt M. Marshek pdf free download.
The latest edition of Juvinall/Marshek’s Fundamentals of Machine Component Design focuses on sound problem solving strategies and skills needed to navigate through large amounts of information. Revisions in the text include coverage of Fatigue in addition to a continued concentration on the fundamentals of component design. Several other new features include new learning objectives added at the beginning of all chapters; updated end-of-chapter problems, the elimination of weak problems and addition of new problems; updated applications for currency and relevance and new ones where appropriate; new system analysis problems and examples; improved sections dealing with Fatigue; expanded coverage of failure theory; and updated references.
From the Back Cover
FIND EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS TO MACHINE COMPONENT PROBLEMS!While focusing on the fundamentals of component design, this practical text helps readers learn how to solve engineering problems that involve mechanical components. A proven problem-solving methodology guides readers through the process of formulating machine component problems accurately and presenting solutions clearly.
In addition, numerous solved examples and end-of-chapter problems help readers master the material. Graphical procedures help readers visualize the solution format, develop added insight about the significance of the results, and determine how the design can be improved.
NEW FEATURES OF THE THIRD EDITION
- Open-ended design problems have been added to most chapters. These problems are based on making decisions that involve materials, geometry, an d operating conditions.
- Material selection charts are now included as an aid in choosing appropriate materials for specific applications.
- Finite element analysis is covered in several section to provide an introduction to this useful tool.
- Web site addresses are added throughout the text, providing access to additional information on topics ranging from industrial standards to properties of materials.
- Innovative, web-based problems are integrated throughout the text, requiring use of the internet to solve design problems.
- The text has been completely updated with new illustrations and photographs.
–This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Kurt M. Marshek, University of Texas at Austin –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Size: 8.772 MB