This is a revised edition of David Cleland’s highly-regarded guide to the strategic management of projects teams as a key initiative in the management of product, service, and organisational process change in an industrial enterprise.
From the Back Cover
Designed for use in both large and small organizations, this updated classic ranges from the project management process…to project planning, monitoring, evaluation, and control…to continuous improvement through projects. This resource offers new material on project portfolio management, earned value, project management maturity, nontraditional teams, project partnering, project management outsourcing, and much more.
The Fifth edition of Project Management: Strategic Design and Implementation features:
- Detailed coverage of all advances in project management theory and practice
- Helpful sections added to each chapter, including chapter summary, additional sources of information, discussion questions, project management principles, case study, assignment, and checklist
- Updated examples and exercises on key project management topics
- A larger format with sidebars to highlight major issues
- This new material: chapters on “The Evolution of Project Management” and “Successful Project Teams”
Inside this Updated PM Classic:
Introduction to Project Management * The Strategic Context of Projects * Organizational Design for Project Management * Project Operations * Interpersonal Dynamics in the Management of Projects * The Cultural Elements * New Uses of Teams
<< Project Management: Strategic Design and Implementation >>
Size: 13.12 MB